Dish: Heavenly Caramel Sauce and Homemade Bailey's
Heavenly Caramel Sauce and Homemade Bailey's-
Heavenly Caramel Sauce
1 c light corn syrup
1 1/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c butter
1 c heavy whipping cream
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and butter to boiling over low heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in whipping cream; heat to boiling. Remove from heat and cool about 30 minutes, Serve warm.
- 1 C light cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 C Jameson's Irish Whiskey
- 1 t instant coffee
- 2 T Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t almond extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Shake before using.
- Will keep for up to 2 months.